Monday, March 23, 2020

Good Morning Friends!

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  It's going to be a good idea to check our blog at the very beginning of the day.  I am planning to start my mornings by making a video for you.  There will also be other things that I'd like to share for the day.  

Look at what our friend Emma has been up to!  She painted the solar system.  What planets can you name?  Use your fantastic kindergarten spelling to make a list.  You can even take a picture of your writing and send it to me!  I would love to see it.  


Here is the video message for today... 






Look what I found!  
This very nice lady is reading my VERY favorite book!

 

Be sure to comment below so I'll know you came to visit!
See you here tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment