Sunday, March 29, 2020

Monday, Monday....

Hello Friends!  

I hope you had a fun weekend.  I went to Chamberlin School on Saturday to do some work and guess who I saw?  Gunner!  He was riding his bike in the parking lot WITH NO TRAINING WHEELS!
I was so proud of him!   Have you been riding your bike lately? 




Here is today's Morning Meeting...



This is a great story for a rainy day...





Let's practice our Super Powers!




A Little Monday Math!!



That's it for today, friends!  Do your best on all of your work.  Be sure to be kind to all of he people in your house. I will be back here tomorrow with more fun things for us to do. Don't forget to send me some pictures of all the great things you're doing.  

                  Remember, everything is going to be ok! 

                          


No comments:

Post a Comment