Thursday, April 9, 2020




I have had so much fun making videos for you this week.  I'm happy to hear that so many of my friends are watching and learning at home.  Next week, we will be able to have a morning meeting TOGETHER!!  You will be able to see and hear me and I will be able to see and hear YOU!!  I can't wait. 

For now, here is today's Morning Meeting...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!


Today you will write your -ag words. 


Story Time!

I heard from so many friends this week.  It was great to hear about all the learning you've been doing at home.  I LOVE getting pictures, notes and videos from you.  Here are a few...

Keegan wrote me a nice letter.  He used his best handwriting and some AMAZING kindergarten spelling.  He also practiced his snap words and watched some video lessons.  



Emma got outside and went for a hike.  She had a nature scavenger hunt.  She kept track of things that she saw, smelled, heard, felt and tasted in nature. 


                            Rania built her boat and made it float.  

I'm so proud of you, kids! 
Have a great weekend and be sure to check back here on Monday!

Remember, everything is going to be ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment