Monday, April 6, 2020

Good Morning!


I have SO many things to show you today.
We will do some reading and writing together.  
We will look at our April calendar. 
I will read some more Mercy Watson to you.
Let's get started!

Here is today's Morning Meeting...


Today we will work on our -at and -ag sort again.
You will need your eraser board and pen. 


Let's practice our super powers with this new Monkey book!


You will play a new math game today.
Let me tell you about it!


It's calendar time!
Get your April calendar and join me!


MERCY WATSON!


Lucca played Collect 20 with his mom.  
They used coins from around the world!

Peyton planted some cucumber and strawberry seeds.
She should be seeing tiny sprouts in about 4 weeks.



Wow! We did a lot together today.  Thank you for joining me. 
I hope you have fun doing your sink and float experiment. 
I would love to see some pictures or videos of you doing science!
I miss you!

Remember, everything is going to be ok!







No comments:

Post a Comment