Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Hello Friends!


Late yesterday afternoon I went on a walk.  
I was so excited to see a robin for the first time this spring. 
He looked like this...


How do you think I knew that he was a MALE robin?

Let's get started with our Morning Meeting!


We will combine phonics and handwriting today!



Here's today's new math game!


Sink or Float



MERCY WATSON!





Our friend Lisa is back with some Yoga poses for you to try. 

This video shows a sink or float experiment like the one you did. 


Hayley has been a busy artist!  
If you live in her neighborhood, maybe you've seen the decorations in her window!


Mackie played Collect 20 and tested objects to see which would sink and which would float!

          


Thanks for learning with me, friends!
I miss you!

Remember, everything is going to be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment